Best Advocates in Lucknow
Risis Legal is a firm of Indian Attorneys based out of Lucknow established with a vision to advance multifarious legal services to its clientele. It is a full service firm comprising of dynamic and efficient lawyers spread across the length and breadth of the nation.
The firm has been established with a vision to extend seamless and comprehensive legal solutions to the masses. We have on our board the top-brass legal honchos who are equipped fully to extend you crucial and timely legal support for all varieties of litigation and non-litigation matters. The partners, associates and other affiliates of the firm are focused and experienced members of the bar, dedicated to provide you the best of their services for time-bound and efficient resolution of the most complex of your legal disputes. All the members of our firm are imbibed with the traditions of the profession, integrity and sound ethical practices.
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Civil and Criminal Writ Petition,
- Special Leave Petition (SLP),
- Arbitration and Conciliation
Our advocates in lucknow have a remarkable track record which is duly appreciated by our clients.
- Annulment of Marriage;
- Child Custody;
- Divorce applications including mutual-divorce cases;
- Domestic Violence;
- Foreign Divorce.
Real-Estate and Property Advisory
- Advising and representing in a wide range of building construction disputes;
- Drafting and Conveyancing;
- Conducting Property Due Diligences;
- Structuring Real Estate Acquisition;
- Development of Engineering and Infrastructure Projects;
- Property Title Searches and Due Diligence Exercises;
- Commercial and Personal Leases & Licenses;
- Business Conducting Arrangements.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Assignment deeds, IP development agreements, etc;
- Drafting and filing counter statements;
- Drafting and filing notice for oppositions.
Arbitration and Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Appointment of Arbitrator & Conducting proceedings before Arbitral Tribunal;
- Domestic and International Arbitration;
- Enforcement & Execution of Arbitral Award;
- Pre-arbitration interim protection.